We accept payments by major credit or debit card through Paypal.
Notices Regarding Online Payments
In order for Attorney to comply with ethical, accounting, and confidentiality rules, you must obtain approval from your attorney before you make an online payment.
In order to pay online, you must have an account set up with PayPal
that is linked to a bank account or major credit card.
The fee or advance fee deposit quoted by attorney is exclusive of transaction fees, which will be payable by the client at the time of the transaction. The transaction fee will be considered a fee for the convenience of online payment.
PayPal and Credit Card payments are not accepted by HubbellDuVall PLLC in connection with bankruptcy fees or services under any circumstances.
Online Payment Instructions
- Log in to your PayPal account If you don't have a PayPal account, get one here for free.
- Select "Send Money" and your payment is for "Buying Something."
- Enter pay to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter your email address as the "from" account.
- Change your credit card or bank account information, if necessary and complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will receive an email receipt for your payment.